To start off with I need you to read this post coming from the perspective that you are pursuing a software developers/technical perspective rather than a managerial or executive perspective. You see Business Process Management is an expertise that most C level executives and the “Vitos” (Very important Top Officers -“Selling to Vito” great book ) take for granted. Executives and high level management would benefit from the CSSTEC class that is focused on BPM developers as they would get a better understanding of the complexities of bringing disparate departments and legacy systems together and that mapping out the processes in clean and tidy BPMN (Business Process Management Notation) doesn’t make for a simple translation into a seamless and new enterprise wide solution.
That all being said – What is Business Process Management?
Better processes produce lower cost, higher revenues, motivated employees, and happier customers. Business Process Management (BPM) is an approach that’s designed to produce better processes through the combination of technology and expertise. BPM is a collaborative effort between business units and the IT world.
The key disciplines to be adhered too when designing a new Enterprise application includes the following:
- Process discovery and project scoping
- Process modeling and design
- Business rules engine
- Workflow engine
- Simulation and testing
To learn more about the CSSTEC BPM advanced training course contact us today.
CSSTEC – We change Lives.
Frequently Asked Questions about this class:
- How is this class delivered?Our enterprise back end development course is delivered LIVE in person and LIVE online, simultaneously.
- What will I need to participate in this class?A computer and a text editor is all you need, along with your hunger to learn and set your career on fire in enterprise software development.
- What is the cost of the Back End developer course?The cost depends on whether you are on site or off site.
- On site the cost is $7000.
- Off site the cost is $4200.
Once you have cleared the interview process there is a $500 deposit that is due to secure your place. This is refundable (less admin costs) if you do not start the class. (The deposit is included in the cost of the course)
- Do you have an interest free payment plan?Yes we do have an interest free payment plant that is split over the duration of the course. For a typical 12 week class you have 3 months to pay off the cost.
$5500 deposit that secures your place on the course. This is refundable if you do not start the class. The first payment is due 1 week into the class and the two subsequent payments are due at the beginning of each of the next two months of the class.
- $500 Deposit.
- On site Payment Plan is 3 equal payments of $2166.
- Off site Payment Plan is 3 equal payments of $1,233.
- What will I be able to do after completing this class?You will know Java, and be able to apply that knowledge in the enterprise as a Junior Software Developer.
- How do I get started?Contact us to begin the application process. There is an application and interviews to determine if you are a good fit for this class.