WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND:
Professionals who wish to enhance their business analysis capabilities, as well as those who are seeking new opportunities in the field. Professionals in both business function and information technology areas, including business, software system architects, product marketers, product managers, QA analysts, business systems planners, IT managers/Directors, Project Managers/Team Leads, computer system officers, programmer analysts, systems analysis and other professionals who work on process improvement projects.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS IS VERY VITAL TO ORGANIZATIONS AND IS A PROFESSION IN ITS OWN RIGHT. IN OUR CLASSROOM/REMOTE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT, OUR EXPERTS WILL SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE FOR A SUCCESSFUL BA CAREER AND HELP PREPARE FOR CCBA CERTIFICATION.
- Assess business problems, opportunities and analyze solutions.
- Explore commonly-used approaches, tools and techniques and deliverables.
- Elicit, Verify, Validate, Track and Manage requirement lifecycles.
- Gain Practical Training in industry case studies.
- Understand Scrum and Waterfall projects.
- Learn Data Modeling Techniques.
- Study materials in the form of slides, exercises, practice exams, access to class videos 24/7.
OR EMAIL TO ENROLL@CSSTECINC.COM