Attend in person at our CSSTEC facility, or attend virtually with LIVE instructors and thorough interactions with your classmates.
In this 12-week Back End Development course, you will learn Java, and how to connect front end web apps and different systems using Java’s core framework. But we don’t just teach you to write beautiful back end enterprise software code. We prepare you for an enterprise software development career.
Next class starts February 23rd. Apply today.
Frequently Asked Questions about this class:
- How is this class delivered?
Our enterprise back end development course is delivered LIVE in person and LIVE online, simultaneously.
- What will I need to participate in this class?
A computer and a text editor is all you need, along with your hunger to learn and set your career on fire in enterprise software development.
- What is the cost of the Back End developer course?
The cost depends on whether you are on site or off site.
- On site the cost is $7000.
- Off site the cost is $4200.
Once you have cleared the interview process there is a $500 deposit that is due to secure your place. This is refundable (less admin costs) if you do not start the class. (The deposit is included in the cost of the course)
- Do you have an interest free payment plan?Yes we do have an interest free payment plant that is split over the duration of the course. For a typical 12 week class you have 3 months to pay off the cost.
$5500 deposit that secures your place on the course. This is refundable if you do not start the class. The first payment is due 1 week into the class and the two subsequent payments are due at the beginning of each of the next two months of the class.
- $500 Deposit.
- On site Payment Plan is 3 equal payments of $2166.
- Off site Payment Plan is 3 equal payments of $1,233.
- What will I be able to do after completing this class?
You will know Java, and be able to apply that knowledge in the enterprise as a Junior Software Developer.
- How do I get started?
Contact us to begin the application process. There is an application and interviews to determine if you are a good fit for this class.